Hybrid / Farnborough
Up to 80k
Austin Fraser has an exciting opportunity for a strong Java developer to join an award winning Fintech, voted as one of the best tech companies to work for globally. You will have the opportunity to work on a mixture of greenfield and existing projects giving you the ability to work across different aspects of the industry and grow your experience. This permanent position is well suited to a developer who likes autonomy and is able to use their skills to push projects forward. In return you will benefit from a strong benefits package which include a bonus and flexible working hours.
- Examine, plan, develop, test, and implement new user stories and features
- Provide guidance on design decisions and lead the team to attain key results for their assigned products.
- Working on a greenfield payments platform
- 4+ years experience as a Java Developer.
- Strong experience in Spring, Spring MVC or Spring Boot.
- Experience in AWS, Azure or GCP.
- Expert in domain driven design and test automation
- CI/CD Pipeline experience
- Bsc or Msc in computer science or a similar field.
- Be a driven, ambitious individual.
- Be able to use initiative and apply your own knowledge to the project.
If this sounds like something of interest to you, click apply now.
Austin Fraser is committed to being an equal opportunities employer, and encourages applications from candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity status.
Due to the volume of applications received, we are unable to provide individual feedback to unsuccessful applicants.
Check us out on our website and LinkedIn for more roles.
We respect your personal data and would never offer it to third parties! For more information on how we handle your data, feel free to check out the Austin Fraser Privacy Notice or contact email@example.com Austin Fraser International Ltd is registered in England: 14971372 Austin Fraser International Ltd, 33 Soho Square, London, W1D 3QU