Up to 65k
Oxford - Hybrid/Remote options Available.
Austin Fraser has an exciting opportunity for both a Mid and Senior Fullstack Engineer to join a revolutionary software house working with a diverse range of clients across different industries to provide highly scalable cloud-hosted web applications. Due to an influx of growth they are keen to hire talented engineers who want to expand their experience and be a part of a growing team. The ideal candidate must possess in depth knowledge of C#, TypeScript, HTML/CSS, Azure and SQL. In return you will benefit from private health care, profit share scheme and the opportunity to gain a Microsoft Certified Azure Developer Associate certification.
- Owning technical architecture and design
- Reviewing and submitting pull requests.
- Producing quality, clean code to agreed timescales
- Technical leadership of a small project, working alongside a PM and PO.
- Assessing new technologies and patterns.
- Involvement in hiring.
- Strong Fullstack experience working with modern technologies - C#, .NET 8 Typescript, React or Angular
- Strong experience with Microsoft Azure
- Exposure to distributed system design and the full life-cycle of software development.
- You have experience estimating and designing features, and communicating with others.
- For the senior role technical leadership experiences are required.
- Experience with agile development practices.
- Test automation experience is highly desirable.
If you are interested in the opportunity, APPLY NOW!
Austin Fraser is committed to being an equal opportunities employer, and encourages applications from candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity status.
Due to the volume of applications received, we are unable to provide individual feedback to unsuccessful applicants.
Check us out on our website and LinkedIn for more roles.
We respect your personal data and would never offer it to third parties! For more information on how we handle your data, feel free to check out the Austin Fraser Privacy Notice or contact firstname.lastname@example.org Austin Fraser International Ltd is registered in England: 14971372 Austin Fraser International Ltd, 33 Soho Square, London, W1D 3QU