WMS Project Manager
My client has been working within the Intralogistics and Warehousing industry for over 15 years, they specialise in providing bespoke logistics solutions to a wide variety of industries including Automotive, Commercial, Defence and Telecommunications.
My client has asked for my support in finding them a WMS Project Manager to join their engineering team on a permanent basis, who will be responsible for the delivery of projects on time and within budget, overseeing a team of engineers and deliberating tasks appropriately and ensuring that all work is completed in line with all Health and Safety regulations.
One or more of the following is required
- Experience managing WMS projects.
- Experience directly using and working with WMS software.
- Experience as a WMS Superuser (System Specialist).
Additional Requirements and Responsibilities:
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent computer literacy skills (Words, Excel, Access).
- Ability to cope well under pressure.
- Excellent time organisational skills, accuracy and attention to detail.
- Ability to deliberate tasks based on priority.
- Understanding, interpreting and responding to the needs of all departments.
- Liaising with clients, both external and internal.
- Undertake site surveys of existing installations.
If this sounds like something you would be interested in, then please apply below!
Austin Fraser is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Austin Fraser is committed to being an equal opportunities employer, and encourages applications from candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity status.
Due to the volume of applications received, we are unable to provide individual feedback to unsuccessful applicants.