Managing more than $600 billion is no small feat- help this investment firm represent that responsibility with a refined, impactful digital brand experience as a UI / Digital Designer. As part of a cross-collaborative team including marketing and product design, you'll drive the conceptualization and creation of a beautiful and meaningful web experience, leading to higher brand engagement.
Hybrid Work: The team works together in-office on Tuesdays, Wednesdays, and Thursdays, in either Austin, TX or Charlotte, NC.
- Embrace the brand's identity to build upon their current global website to create impactful visuals and engaging experiences
- Communicate and collaborate with stakeholders, marketing, product designers, etc. to draft, present, and implement concepts that both meet business requirements and solve customer issues
- Continually improve! Put your creative energies to the test by constantly discovering new opportunities to improve the customer's web experience
- Use design thinking to drive the end-to-end launch of responsive and accessible design. Create wireframes and prototypes, data visualizations and interaction flows, graphics and other interface elements
- 4+ years of experience designing for a digital medium. Need a strong understanding of web design, accessibility, and user experience.
- Portfolio required, and should demonstrate your skill in creating effective user-centered web solutions with strong attention to detail.
- Past experience working cross-collaboratively with marketing/design teams, as well as working with responsive frameworks, web standards, and brand systems.
- Ability to understand/write basic HTML and CSS
- Bachelor's Degree in Design, HCI, UX Design, etc. or equivalent experience.
Compensation: $110,000 - $130,000 + 15% target bonus
Austin Fraser Inc is acting as an employment business in relation to this advert. As a professional company, we gladly welcome applications from persons of any age and background and do not intend to discriminate with advert text and terminology. This role is a Full-Time direct placement, we are unable to hire C2C nor sponsor any visas at this time so you must be permitted to work in the USA.