Technical Business Analyst - London - £50-70K
I am currently supporting an award-winning client who falls within the music industry. They are currently in search of a Technical Business Analyst who can come onboard and drive the requirement gatherings to help enhance and build their new and existing systems. You will play a pivotal role in advising and working with the developers and architects in helping to bring together the expertise from a business perspective along with a knowledge of what it takes to design and create systems.
In return you will benefit from working in a flexible business with great perks and a collaborative working environment within their offices based in London.
- 4+ years of prior experience working as a Business Analyst.
- Experience with a wide variety of systems and technical implementations.
- Strong understanding of software development methodology.
- Excellent stakeholder management skills with a strong ability to communicate complex technical concepts in a simple manner.
- A confident understanding of relational database concepts and data modelling skills.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Ideally a Computer Science background.
- Define and enhance business and technical requirements.
- Management responsibility over two business analysts.
- Identify potential systems solutions to business needs and work with key business users to develop a roadmap for system enhancements.
- Ensuring a close fit exists between business needs and technical solutions.
- Build and maintain strong working relationships with stakeholders and key business users.
If you meet the above criteria and would like to be considered for this position then please click apply now!
Austin Fraser is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Austin Fraser is committed to being an equal opportunities employer, and encourages applications from candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity status.
Due to the volume of applications received, we are unable to provide individual feedback to unsuccessful applicants.