DevOps/SRE | Remote from USA
A leader in machine learning threat detection is looking for a DevOps/SRE to join their growing team! The company is small but mighty and highly profitable and looking to invest in its Cloud/Devops team!
They are needing to bring on someone who is highly skilled with AWS, Python, Kubernetes and setting up and managing containers!
If you're looking for a place where there is no red-tape and you architect and manager the cloud infrastructure, let's chat!
This is an urgent hire and they are interviewing immediately.
This is a full-time, direct hire position and open to fully remote!
Please only US Citizen/GC Holders apply, as they cannot sponsor at this time.
- Design, build, and operate the secure cloud infrastructure in AWS (okay w/ Azure experience too)
- Automate and improve application deployment, packaging and monitoring
- Develop tools and automation frameworks to improve and support CI/CD pipelines and applications running in the cloud
- Proficient with Python for scripting
-Proficient with Kubernetes and microservices
- Comfortable with being autonomous in making architectural decisions
- Expert in architecting, scaling and maintaining cloud infrastructure in AWS or Azure
- Experience in design and building large scale metrics and monitoring systems
- Proficient with Terraform or Ansible
- Experience with Git based repository tools and CI/CD pipelines such as Bit bucket
- Experience with ELK, Grafana, or Prometheus
- US Citizen or Green Card holder