Sports Integrity Analyst
Up to 40k
Remote - occasional working from Leeds Head Office (all expenses paid)
Austin Fraser has an exciting opportunity for a Sports Integrity Analyst to join a successful company in a Innotivate and challenging environment! This permanent position is well suited to an individual who has an interest in data, sports and wants to be a part of a company that can take your career to new heights! The Sports betting company is now looking for a Sports Integrity Analyst (or related) with intermediate experience with Python, eager to learn it at an advanced level and strong interest and knowledge of football! In return you will benefit from a competitive benefits package which includes life insurance (4x salary), bonus scheme and many more!
- You will be investigating data streams and betting patterns to provide advice to the Strategy Team.
- Identify possible betting related manipulation in football which will help protect the company from suspicious activity.
- Given a high degree of autonomy to get the most out of the role
- Have an analytical brain to spot patterns from substantial amounts of data.
- 1+ years of commercial experience using Python
- Good knowledge and interest of football is essential
- Excellent communication and reporting skills
- Team player
If this role sounds like you, apply now!
Austin Fraser is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Austin Fraser is committed to being an equal opportunities employer, and encourages applications from candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity status.
Due to the volume of applications received, we are unable to provide individual feedback to unsuccessful applicants.