What does this position offer?
- 30 holidays
- 3-4 days per week remote working option
- Relocation support from other countries
- Dynamic start-up culture, but security of a concern
- Agile working
- Flexible working hours and more
What will be your tasks?
- Installation and maintenance the hardware
- From time to time you have to test manually, but the focus will be on the automation of the test and their evaluation
- Go through the whole process of designing, documenting, implementing, integrating and
testing your code
- Be prepared to use the latest engineering practices, tools and technologies
What should you bring?
- Passion for the testing surrounding
- Strong hands-on mindset and affinity for voice assistance technologies
- You also have a strong knowledge of working with Linux as well as CI/CD technologies, unit testing and Python(3)
- Experience with version control (preferably Git) and test tooling development
- Knowledge with Yocto, modern C++ as well as speech dialog systems and IPC/RPC frameworks would be a plus
- Proficiency in English, German skills are a plus
- Ability to work in a dynamic and agile team environment
An exciting company - a daughter of a worldwide automotive concern - with over 300 employees is currently looking for multiple people (m/f/d) in their very international teams of developers at the headquarter in Berlin.
If your heart beats for or you're at least interested in automotive software solutions and you want to be part in forming the infotainment/navigation future this might be the perfect opportunity for you!
Does this position sound interesting to you?
Then don't hesitate and send over your application including CV, salary expectation and earliest possible start date to Nadine Schröter (see contact details below).
I'm looking forward to your application!
Corona information: the company is completely safe and continues to hire normally.