Are you looking to be part of a collaborative team that offers unlimited growth potential? Do you consider yourself a "self-starter" who thrives in a fast-paced environment? If so, we may have the perfect opportunity for you!
We are working with a highly reputable company to identify a seasoned Systems Administrator to be responsible for the development, implementation, and ongoing technical support of the ServiceNow IT Service Management System.
The ITSM Admin role is with one of our best clients and one of the largest leading financial companies in the country, who is consistently awarded for their strong culture and employee benefits as well as being a consistent leader on the highly regarded list of "Best Places to Work".
The ideal candidate will have in-depth experience with the physical ownership of being an ITSM Admin in the ServiceNow Platform for a minimum of 2 years as well as hands-on experience with the implementation and configuration of ServiceNow ITSM solutions.
Job Responsibilities |
- Develop, Implement and maintain the support of the IT Service
- Provide ongoing technical assistance, system and process improvements through software configuration and customization
- Management module of ServiceNow
- Application UI configuration & workflow configuration
- Develop integration components in ITSM (SSO, LDAP, etc)
- Own and manage the ITSM process and business requirements to implementation team
- Deliver weekly sprints (Thursday night release) third Thursday is large monthly release, expect to be deploying every Thursday night
- Add, improve on the navigation of system that launches reports, lists, data, or dashboards
Required Skills & Qualifications |
- Physical ownership of being an ITSM in ServiceNow admin for at least two years
- Working in Agile framework
- Someone who can be handed a design, build it, create & configure
- Understanding tables, roles, groups, workflows, approvals - know how to configure
1) High level, 45-min interview with the hiring manager
2) Final 90-minute panel technical interview with the team