Senior Software Developer in Test | SDET | Remote
A leading IT management company is going through a digital transformation and looking to bring on a Senior SDET/Test Automation Engineer! This is NOT a QA role, but rather someone focused on building out frameworks and tools for the team.
They need someone who can be the SME (subject matter expert) and work alongside the VP of Engineering to create test automation frameworks and tools that will be used across the business, internal and external.
If you have experience creating testing frameworks from scratch and have worked across multiple operating systems (Linux, Mac and Windows) then please read on and apply if qualified. Qualified candidates will have experience with system level testing, be proficient with an OOP language, and developing frameworks across multiple platforms.
The team is remote and can hire only from the following states: TX, CA, GA, NC, and FL.
Only US Citizens and GC holders are eligible, as they cannot support sponsorship at this time.
What's in it for you:
- Salary: $140k - $170k (maybe flexible for the right experience)
- Unlimited PTO
- Remote company
- Majority of Healthcare benefits covered
- Career Advancement
- Stock options
- Work closely with VP of Engineering to define roadmaps and testing strategies
- Develop and implement test automation solutions
- Comunicate automation strategy with engineering team, making recommendations to improve reliability, performance, and best practices and processes
- Be the subject matter expert for automation across the organization
- Highly proficient with Java, c++, c#, Kotlin or other OOP languages
- Experience with system level automation (Operating systems level)
- Experience working and creating automation across at least two of the following: Mac, Windows, or Linux
- Expert in test automation (API and backend heavy preferred)
- Hands on experience evaluating and implementing automation frameworks and toolings to best fit the application domain
- Great communication skills - able to work with VP, Executives and other leaders in the business to discuss strategy and implementation
- US Citizen or Green card holder