Senior Service Desk Engineer - £35-45K - Oxford/Hybrid
Austin Fraser is supporting an award-winning and rapidly growing financial services firm. They are now looking for a Senior Service Desk Engineer to come onboard and play a pivotal role in providing technical advice and support for IT-related issues to drive service support and customer satisfaction.
In return, you will benefit from full training & development, flexible working, up to 10% bonus, healthcare and much more!
Location: Oxford / 2-3 trips per week to office
- 4+ Years of technical experience in a similar role/field.
- Strong previous experience in the support of modern, cloud-based IT services and user devices, such as Office 365, Azure AD and both Windows and Apple modern devices.
- Knowledge and understanding of best practice frameworks for the delivery of modern IT services.
- Previous experience of working accurately and confidently with service desk tools and technology, such as ITSM, service reporting, remote access and knowledge systems.
- Excellent communication skills.
If you meet the above criteria and would like to be considered for this position then please click apply now!
Austin Fraser is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Austin Fraser is committed to being an equal opportunities employer, and encourages applications from candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity status.
Due to the volume of applications received, we are unable to provide individual feedback to unsuccessful applicants.