Austin Fraser has partnered with a really exciting technology company that is really shaking up the Artificial intelligence industry in their search for a Senior software engineer. This is a smaller company so this an opportunity for an individual who wants to grow/support the team and make a true impact on their product and future.
- 4+ years relevant experience
- Excellence in Python or GoLang
- Applicants welcome with excellence in another major language, particularly Java, C/C++
- Knowledge of DevOps tooling: CI/CD tools, Git, Docker, Kubernetes
- Familiarity with database design and architecture: relational and non-relational
- Comfort with cloud architecture: commercial cloud, OpenStack
- Comfort with deep learning library (Tensorflow, Pytorch) implementation and integration
- Excellent project planning and communication skills.
- Driven, self-directed personality
- Strong sense of mission and commitment to making a difference
- Tech Stake: Python, Typescript, Kubermetes, and Flyte
- Active TS/SCI security clearance
- Understanding of messaging systems especially Kafka, RabbitMQ, or similar
- Exposure to designing RESTful or GraphQL APIs
- High understanding of synchronous and asynchronous programming, concurrency
- Exposure of networked and distributed computing (gRPC)
- Understanding with workflow automation
Must be U.S. citizenship or permanent residency
Austin Fraser Inc is acting as an employment business in relation to this advert. As a professional company, we gladly welcome applications from persons of any age and background and do not intend to discriminate with advert text and terminology. We are unable to sponsor any visas at this time so you must be permitted to work in the USA.