£70,000 - £90,000
Remote / London
Are you a Python Engineer looking to work for an innovative, flexible and well established business who are thriving in the current climate?
This company is a highly successful experience expansion company and is quickly revolutionising the festival, live music and overall events experience market. They build, curate, and deliver the best travel experiences using technology, a network of global partners, and a data driven customer led mindset pairing world class entertainment with the world's most exciting destinations. Through their leading online experience expansion marketplace, they are quickly becoming the go-to providers for once in a lifetime experiences around the world with all things music and much more! With their next round of investment recently having been finalised cultivating £100 million in VC funding, they are now looking to grow their successful tech team and are thus looking for a Python Engineer with a background as an elite Python Developer and a guru working with Django. You will be working on their existing expansion of experience marketplace as well as helping with other exciting innovation projects. In return you will benefit from working in a flexible business with great perks and a collaborative working environment.
- You will play a critical role in working on performance enhancements of the new platform as well as the development of new products
- Enhancing their existing platform in addition to designing and developing additional features.
- Identifying and implementing improvement areas in regards to performance, scalability and reliability.
- Be able to utilise your experience in Python and Django in order to make backend improvements by writing clean and beautifully crafted code.
- At least 5 years of commercial experience with Python and Django in a Backend Developer positions
- Experience with any of the cloud platforms is highly desirable - AWS, Azure, GCP
'If this opportunity to work as a Python Developer at this successful consumer services company sounds like your next career step, click 'Apply Now!'
Austin Fraser is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Austin Fraser is committed to being an equal opportunities employer, and encourages applications from candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity status.
Due to the volume of applications received, we are unable to provide individual feedback to unsuccessful applicants.