Senior .NET/React Full Stack Developer // Oxford (Part-Remote)
£60k - £65k // .NET Core, C#, React, Azure
Are you ready to join a Certified Gold Microsoft Partner who are established in delivering industry leading cloud-based solutions to their partners?
Our client is looking for a Senior Full Stack Developer to join their ranks; working predominantly with a .NET Core back-end and React front-end in an Azure Environment to help build innovative, complex cutting edge solutions for their expanding client-base.
You will be taking the lead in orchestrating the industry leading project teams, bringing the core product development and the customer's bespoke needs together. You will be expected to take an active role in coding and programming but also work closely with the designers to create something special for all clients and customers. High-quality code and standards are absolutely pivotal in being successful in this role.
What will you be doing…
- Lead the smaller project teams to deliver exceptional code and outcomes for the end users
- Be hands on and work collaboratively to build tailored web applications
- Use Scrum and Kanban agile methods of working
- Design and Deliver on complex software projects
- Collaborate and work with back-end development to optimize the platform for maximum speed, scalability, and user experience
- Take full ownership for all quality aspects and consistency of back and front-end
What are they looking for in you?
- .NET Core/C#
- Test/Automation Experience (CI/CD)
This is the opportunity to join a fast-growing market with state of the art technology. If you want to experience an explosive growth team and be given the responsibility and challenge of building a business while working with great people and technology, then you should apply below...
Austin Fraser is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Austin Fraser is committed to being an equal opportunities employer, and encourages applications from candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity status.
Due to the volume of applications received, we are unable to provide individual feedback to unsuccessful applicants.