Senior Frontend Engineer | REMOTE | Interview Process - 2 step
A data, analytics and technology company is looking to bring on a Senior Frontend Engineer who is interested in working with a company who helps people make critical business decisions that impact the agriculture, oil and gas, trading, and weather industries
As a Sr Frontend Engineer, you will be working in product planning, design, prototyping, and execution. You will be in a collaborative and open environment providing insights and analytics to their customers to feed, fuel, and protect the world.
Skills and Experience:
- Strong hands-on experience with Angular, React, Node, or similar frameworks
- Strong hands-on experience consuming REST & GraphQL APIs. As well as composing OCI-compliant containers and orchestration using Docker and K8s
- Thorough understanding of source control and versioning using Git
- Experience integrating with CI/CD tools like Bitbucket, Bamboo, GitHub, Terraform, etc.
- Thorough understanding of how web applications work including security, session management, and best development practices
What you get!
- Culture First!
- Dynamic company that rewards high performers
- Cutting edge technologies and services
- Collaborative team environment open to feedback
- Casual dress code
- Flexible working hours
- Medical, Dental, Vision, HSA, Life, and matching 401K
- Unlimited Vacation
U.S. Citizens and those authorized to work in the U.S. are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor at this time.