Senior Data Scientist - Windsor
Austin Fraser are recruiting for a Senior Data Scientist to help a multi-national organisation to drive a major data-driven transformation. The successful candidate will embed themselves directly with decision-makers and an experienced team of data specialists in order to implement a transformation strategy.
- Apply your skills and expertise in statistics and machine learning to help solve real-world business problems.
- Through experimentation and evaluation of statistical and machine learning models, you will make a notable contribution to the data-driven business transformation journey.
- Work with large internal operational datasets and leverage external data sets to enrich the internal data and enhance your models' results.
- Implement tools to monitor and analyse model performance and data accuracy.
- Communicate your models' results and provide your recommendations to key decision-makers and stakeholders
- Proficient in using advanced machine learning algorithms and statistical methods such as regression, simulation, scenario analysis, modeling, clustering, decision trees, to solve business problems.
- Proficient in statistical programming languages such as Python to manipulate and draw insights from large data sets.
- Experience building and deploying data dashboards/web apps built-in Python and proficient in using docker containers for deploying these solutions.
- Experience in using software versioning tools and in the best practice usage of these.
- Experienced in the deployment of machine learning models, the candidate must be able to demonstrate a coherent end-to-end approach for testing and delivering a model.
- Must have experience building statistical/ml models in Microsoft Azure, experienced in using Azure ML and other AI/ML services very advantageous.
- Must have experience using SQL to query relational databases including SQL Server and/or MySQL.
- Experienced and interested in mentoring/guiding junior data scientists in the application of data science techniques.
- Familiarity with agile working practices is advantageous.
To be considered for this opportunity, or for more details, submit your CV by applying, or reach out to Sam Chaher at Austin Fraser via LinkedIn
Austin Fraser is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Austin Fraser is committed to being an equal opportunities employer, and encourages applications from candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity status.
Due to the volume of applications received, we are unable to provide individual feedback to unsuccessful applicants.