We are so excited to be growing our Talent team to support the business with our ambitious growth plans. You will be responsible for sourcing and identifying incredible talent, and enabling people to build an incredible future.
You will have the opportunity to work in a Global team, and will own the preliminary stages of the recruitment process, providing an engaging and inclusive recruitment selection process which delivers talent and capability in line with the agreed business needs, ensuring an exceptional experience both internally and externally that's in line with our Purpose, Vision and Mission.
You will have a proactive approach to sourcing great talent, using creative and innovative techniques.
Just some of the perks!
- FLEX APPEAL - 100% flexible working. We know great recruitment can be done anywhere and we empower our people to choose where and when they work.
- FLEX AWAY - Unlimited holiday.
- An amazing, encouraging team to assist, guide and celebrate your successes.
- A clear and structured career path in Talent Acquisition
- A state of the art office, with the best tech in the industry.
- Mental Health and Wellbeing initiatives - EAP Assist programme.
What will you do?
- Working with the Talent Partners to understand hiring needs, to which you'll then be involved in sourcing strategies, talent attraction, identification and engagement for all sales positions and central services positions.
- Creating attractive and inclusive adverts in line with our purpose, vision and mission across multiple job boards in order to attract the right talent.
- Shortlisting and managing inbound applications, and ensuring a timely response to every candidate maintaining a great candidate experience.
- Identifying and proactively headhunting talent using Linkedin Recruiter and additional platforms, utilising all our resources and creating innovative ways to engage with candidates.
- Continuous pipelining and nurturing of talent pools at every level across all locations for future hires
- You will be engaging with Graduate and early career talent to continue to build our graduate funnels across the USA.
- Providing competitor analysis, benchmarking and insight to the wider Talent Acquisition team to allow us to stay on the leading edge.
- You will be a D&I champion and continue to find methods to diversify our talent pools.
- You will proactively build your social presence and personal brand across various different social media platforms, (Linkedin, Instagram, Facebook) to engage, attract and nurture great talent.
- Promoting our EVP both internally and externally.
- Using strategic techniques to socially sell, increase visibility and promote AF & AV as an Employer of choice.
- You will collaborate with the wider Talent Acquisition team to continue to develop best practices, identify opportunities, challenges and trends to help our business stay on the leading edge.
- Sharing successes, challenges and industry insights.
Austin Fraser is committed to being an equal opportunities employer, and encourages applications from candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity status.
Due to the volume of applications received, we are unable to provide individual feedback to unsuccessful applicants.