Austin Fraser just teamed up with one of the biggest and best names in the Sports and Athletics industry in their search for a Principal Software Engineer and we couldn't be more excited!
This is a fantastic opportunity to work with a super cool company who really values technology and stay's at the forefront of modern trends in Software Engineering to disrupt the industry norms.
Why You'll Love the Principal Software Engineer Role:
- 100% Remote (East Coast Hours)
- Awesome Company and Industry Leader
- Huge Investment in the Latest and Greatest Technology
- Tons of Room for Internal Advancement
- Great Salary + Bonus + Equity
- Lots of Fun Perks!
What We're Looking for in a Principal Software Engineer:
- 7+ Years of Advanced Software Engineering Experience
- 5+ years of Experience in Modern .NET and/or Java
- Web Experience with Modern JS: Angular, React, Vue, etc.
- Experience in both On-Prem and Cloud Environments
- Additional OOP experience: Java, C#, Python, C++, etc. Preferred
- Experience Mentoring and Developing Junior Developers
- Experience in a large, Enterprise environment
Even though they're a large company, this is a high-priority need and they'll move fast!