Austin Fraser is thrilled to be teaming up with one of the coolest companies in Austin/America in their search for a Lead Software Engineer (.NET). This is the perfect role for a very Senior-Level Engineer who also likes to get involved in Architecture and a bit of mentorship here and there as well.
This position is a Full-Time/Permanent role with a Competitive Annual Salary, strong Bonus and Amazing Benefits including some that only this company can offer!
Take a look at what the Lead Software Engineer (.NET) will be doing:
- Hands on coding of cutting edge Software Applications in a primarily Microsoft .NET environment
- Collaboration with other teams and leadership regarding System Architecture and Design
- Providing direction and guidance to Mid & Senior level Developers without the distractions of Management responsibilities
Requirements for the Lead Software Engineer (.NET):
- 10+ years of Software Engineering experience
- 7+ years of experience with the Microsoft .NET Stack
- C#, .NET, SQL Server
- Strong Cloud experience (Containerization, Orchestration, etc.)
- Must have at least 2 years of hands-on AWS experience
- Architecture experience including building distributed applications
- Any Java experience would also be useful
This is a very high-priority need for the client and they have given us the green-light to streamline the process to decrease time-to-hire so please apply today so we can set you up with an interview!
Sorry, we are unable to work with 3rd party or C2C candidates.