£80,000 - £100,000 + bonus
This successful consultancy has an impressive track record of clients under their belt, helping them develop market leading applications to help drive those businesses forward.
They are now looking to expand their engineering team by bringing a Java developer on board to help work on a mixture of greenfield and high-level rescue projects.
In return, you will benefit from unrivaled progression opportunities, the opportunity to work with enterprise level clients, exposure to the latest technology, an attractive remuneration package, flexibility, plus much more..
- You will use your commercial Java experience working with enterprise level companies on a mixture of greenfield and high-level rescue projects
- You will utilise your stakeholder management experience to work closely with enterprise level clients directly.
- Keep stakeholders informed of timescales and progress on fixed product delivery dates to ensure transparency throughout the process.
- Strong commercial experience with Java in a Software Development role
- Experience using Spring frameworks
- Exposure to working in a cloud based environment with previous experience of either AWS, GCP or Azure
- Excellent communication skills
- Previous experience of stakeholder management
- Previous experience working for an enterprise level company such as those within financial services
If this exciting opportunity to work as a Java Developer at this successful financial services company sounds like your next position then click APPLY NOW!
Austin Fraser is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Austin Fraser is committed to being an equal opportunities employer, and encourages applications from candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity status.
Due to the volume of applications received, we are unable to provide individual feedback to unsuccessful applicants.