What does this position offer you?
- An unlimited contract and flexible working hours
- A modern office in the Hafencity or remote work
- A very open and flat communication
- Other great benefits: HVV Proficard, canteen, private health insurance, bAV and much more
- Exciting further training opportunities and a career path that is tailored to your individual needs
What will your duties be?
- Ensuring efficient use of multi-cloud technologies
- Consulting on setting up an optimized private or public cloud infrastructure
- Collaborate with software development teams to ensure an optimized multi-cloud setup
- Demand management through information exchange with application managers, project teams and information security
- Further development of the global infrastructure automation platform and information management
What should you bring?
- Architecture experience in the area of public cloud, e.g. AWS
- You are able to analyze and design a broad range of workloads including E-Commerce, Batch Computing, CI/CD pipelines, API-Gateway, Data Lakes, ML or IoT
- VMWare is as familiar as Linux container environments using Kubernetes
- Good English language skills (ideally also German)
My client is a global leader in the logistics industry. As a company, they value employee satisfaction and the personal and professional development of their employees.
Look forward to a great company and become part of an agile team looking for YOU as an Infrastructure Architect Multi-Cloud.
Does this position sound interesting to you?
Then apply today via email incl. your CV, as well as your salary expectations and earliest possible starting date.
I am looking forward to your application!