We're all about building incredible futures, designed with you and for you!
With amazing successes across Austin Fraser, we are excited to be growing our Thames Valley Teams and we're looking for Graduate Recruiters who would love to jump in and make an impact in some of the most exciting markets in the Technology space.
You will be joining one of our longest standing, highest performing teams, who are innovative, passionate and are not afraid to challenge the status quo!
HOW WE WILL *PERK* UP YOUR LIFE?
- FLEX APPEAL - 100% Flexibility, we know great recruitment can be done anywhere, anytime, so you choose where and when you work.
- FLEX AWAY - Unlimited holiday... yes you read that right!
- BE YOU - An all-encompassing wellness platform, including nutritional advice, a digital gym with access to fitness classes, as well as guided meditation, webinars, EAP assist programme and much more!
- LEARNING & DEVELOPMENT - enhanced learning - in addition to your sales training you will also have access to bespoke masterclasses and training for both your personal and professional development.
- D&I Charter - your voice matters.
- Uncapped earning potential
- Uncapped progression - The sky's the limit
- Team incentives
- Enhanced parental leave
- Giving back - charity day
Just to name a few...
KEY AREAS OF FOCUS:
- Manage a 180 desk: in short, you will be focused on the candidate experience, sourcing, headhunting, selection, lead generation, and recruiting tech candidates in the Reading area
- Developing candidate attraction strategies
- Develop talent pipelines while building and maintaining strong candidate relationships
- Recruiting candidates according to specific technical needs
- Building meaningful relationships and specialist networks
- Represent the Austin Fraser Tech brand whilst networking with notable members of the Reading Tech community and beyond
Austin Fraser prides itself on putting their employees first. With a clear career trajectory, uncapped support from your team, and outstanding training from our Learning and & Development team you'll truly feel set up to build an incredible future with us. One that is built just for you.
Austin Fraser is committed to being an equal opportunities employer, and encourages applications from candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity status.
Due to the volume of applications received, we are unable to provide individual feedback to unsuccessful applicants.