Our client's solutions leverage technology to drive workflow and process efficiencies throughout the financial supply chain so that our clients experience - improved profitability through accelerated receivables collection, lower transaction costs, and enhanced transaction reporting.
Due to the growth of product offerings, we are looking to add a Front End Developer to the team.
- Collaborate with designers, engineers and product owners crafting software with best-in-class user experience.
- Be empowered with autonomy and a high level of ownership as you build products with a constant customer-first focus.
- Have immediate and meaningful impact, moving quickly with CI/CD while ensuring a stable product through automated testing on every project.
What you will need:
- You have at least four years professional experience developing web-based software in a production environment.
- An eye for detail and breaking down complex design concepts into reusable patterns and components. Bonus points if you've applied a plugin architecture approach to the frontend, experience with micro-frontends, etc.
- Passionate about great user experience, micro-interactions and making even the most mundane software an enjoyable experience.
- Proficiency debugging cross-browser/cross-platform compatibility issues.