Director of Engineering - Edinburgh / Remote - £120-30K + up to 20% bonus
Austin Fraser is working with an established global consultancy. This global consultancy has an impressive track record of working with blue chip companies and helping them to embark on their journey towards digital transformation. They work with a number of reputable enterprise clients and are quickly becoming the go to providers of digital transformation solutions.
They are now looking for an experienced Director of Engineering to come onboard and play a pivotal role in driving these enterprise grade projects. In return you will benefit from working from a well established business alongside a high performing team, as well as an appealing remuneration package and a first class culture.
- A technology executive or a consultant with previous experience of leading a software/product engineering team.
- Excellent understanding of modern and cloud-native software engineering, methodologies, tools and best practices.
- Experienced in managing software developers/engineering teams of 50+ employees.
- Extensive experience in strategic planning, hiring, and setting up a cross-functional team of engineers and transformation leads.
- Extensive experience leading technology teams both with offshore and nearshore team members.
Location: Edinburgh / Remote
Salary: £120-130K + 20% Bonus
If you meet the above criteria and would like to be considered for this position then please click apply now or email an up to date copy of your CV to [email protected]
Austin Fraser is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Austin Fraser is committed to being an equal opportunities employer, and encourages applications from candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity status.
Due to the volume of applications received, we are unable to provide individual feedback to unsuccessful applicants.