Director of Data Science
£140,000 - £160,000
Hybrid working model (3 days a week)
Do you love gaming? Do you love Machine Learning? Have you worked in the gaming industry?
This exciting opportunity with a chart-topping mobile games company is offering the chance to work alongside developers from some of the leading names in mobile games and the chance to work in a close and collaborative environment!
Looking for a Director of Data Science, this company needs someone to manage, mentor and nurture their data science team, handling huge quantities of data from their millions of players and building their predictive ML models.
- 10+ years experience in the Data space.
- A confident understanding and prior experience with Machine Learning. Specially, experience building effective predictive Machine Learning models from scratch.
- Excellent technical data science or analytics skills: Python, SQL, data visualization
- Strong and proven management experience (4+ years) of team sizes greater than ten people.
- Previous hiring experience when growing out a data science team.
- A bachelors degree in analytics or PhD.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Act as a the leader for the data science of the company.
- Manage and guide data scientists in building predictive ML models.
- Support the data science team and help up skill them.
Let's get the ball rolling and apply today!
Austin Fraser is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Austin Fraser is committed to being an equal opportunities employer, and encourages applications from candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity status.
Due to the volume of applications received, we are unable to provide individual feedback to unsuccessful applicants.