DevOps Engineer - Flexible Working - London
I am currently supporting an award-winning client who falls within the music industry. The team has migrated to AWS and are now in search of DevOps Engineer to join their team and help focus upon the more traditional DevOps testing methods! In particular, they've opted to adopt the tool called 'cloud formation'. Within this role, you will be using a lot of the new tool sets within AWS, enabling you to enhance your skills. In return you will benefit from working in a flexible business with great perks and a collaborative working environment within their offices based in London.
- Help lead how the business uses AWS to meet their targets using either traditional AWS architecture or serverless AWS
- Carry out DevOps practises such as CI/CD as well as automated environment builds to help create new systems, ensuring optimal software development lifecycles continue
- Provide documentations
- Challenge existing processes and voice your opinion on various ways of working to enhance performance
- Lead the use of DevOps tools and maximise their benefits of use
- You must have a good understanding and basic knowledge in AWS (2 years experience ideally)
- Experience in source control and a confident understanding of the principles around it
- Basic understanding of administering a linux environment
- Experience with Jenkins, Git and Jira
- Highly desirable if you have experience with programming languages such as Java and Python
- Experience with microservices such as lamda function/ API gateway / database technologies like Postgres
- Excellent communication skills
If you are a DevOps Engineer that ticks the above, then please click APPLY NOW!
Austin Fraser is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Austin Fraser is committed to being an equal opportunities employer, and encourages applications from candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity status.
Due to the volume of applications received, we are unable to provide individual feedback to unsuccessful applicants.