DevOps Engineer - Watford - £60-85K
Are you an experienced DevOps Engineer who is looking to embark on a new challenge?
This is an exciting opportunity with a HR software company who are looking to take HR technology to the next level, with 40% growth year on year! Working with the likes of McDonalds, TGI Fridays & Krispy Kreme, they have received fantastic reviews. With a global presence, there's no slowing down for this fast pace, forward thinking business!
Due to rapid growth, they are now looking to onboard a DevOps Engineer to join their growing technology department. You will play a pivotal role in helping the business delivering high quality products and features at scale.
- 4 + years experience working as a DevOps Engineer.
- Previous experience using Infrastructure as Code technologies such as Terraform or CloudFormation.
- Experience with CI/CD pipelines.
- Proven strong knowledge of Linux based operating systems.
- Strong networking knowledge.
- Building and administering infrastructure on Amazon's AWS platform.
- Writing Infrastructure as Code in the form of Terraform to provision servers.
- Build CI/CD pipelines using Git, Jenkins and other technologies.
- Making a use of a configuration management tool called Ansible.
If you meet the above criteria, then please click apply now to be considered for this position or please email an up to date copy of your CV to [email protected]
Austin Fraser is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Austin Fraser is committed to being an equal opportunities employer, and encourages applications from candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity status.
Due to the volume of applications received, we are unable to provide individual feedback to unsuccessful applicants.