Data / Machine Learning Engineer (Pharma) - Remote
Austin Fraser are excited to have partnered again with a major Pharmaceutical organisation to recruit for a talented mid-senior level Data Engineer with a strong grounding in ML methods, data modelling, and statistics.
If you are a Data Eng wizard with a passion for diving into commercial & sales data in order to make sense of it, derive insights and drive business value through your work - then job seek no more!
- Plan, develop, build, test, and maintain the business' data models to achieve high quality and scalable solutions that anticipate the business' needs.
- They will take part in the acquisition, documenting, and wrangling of data to align with the needs of business stakeholders, supporting them in understanding information context, and generating fit-for-purpose datasets.
- They will communicate a vision and strategy for innovative data solutions that engage business partners and support data-driven insights to the business to drive action.
To succeed in this role, you'll need:
- Strong understanding of data modelling and advanced analytics tools
- Expert Python & SQL skills
- Working knowledge of / exposure to PySpark
- Experience of working with Data processing tools such as Spark, Hadoop or Hive
It'd be great if you also have experience with some of the following:
- Previous experience in a stakeholder management-heavy role, and the ability to generate buy in across an organisation.
- Previous experience in a Machine Learning or Data Scientist position
- Experience of Big Data tools such as Palantir, Cloudera, Databricks, etc
What we can offer you:
- Salary: £65,000 - £80,000 Depending on experience
- Excellent benefits, sizable annual bonus, generous pension.
- Fully remote working if desired
To be considered for this opportunity, or to have an informal conversation about it, get in touch with Sam Chaher at Austin Fraser.
Austin Fraser is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Austin Fraser is committed to being an equal opportunities employer, and encourages applications from candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity status.
Due to the volume of applications received, we are unable to provide individual feedback to unsuccessful applicants.