Data Analyst - Remote
Austin Fraser are recruiting for a Data Analyst on behalf of a data-centric marketing and advertising business developing innovative technology-driven marketing solutions for major global brands.
This role would suit a data analyst with an interest in marketing or previous experience working in the industry.
This opportunity is intended to be a remote role for the long-term, though some office working is possible if desired by the candidate.
The successful candidate will join a small business marketing team working on the processing, management, and organisation of data. You will also be responsible for preparing data for launching campaigns, reporting on marketing campaign performance metrics, and building dashboards to support reporting.
In a nutshell, we are looking for someone passionate about drawing insights and telling the story of data.
- Work with marketing managers and cross-functional teams to understand campaign launches.
- Gather various information and prepare campaign data for regions and countries.
- Work with direct marketing and email marketing teams to assist in campaign launches.
- Understand and own various product specific data information and become an expert in providing data for each product.
- Create dashboards for various data representations.
- Campaign analytics and modeling: measure the success of online marketing campaigns using statistical techniques and create predictive models to drive future results.
Required Skills / Qualifications:
- Strong data analysis and data interpretation abilities. Be able to parse and transform data using various data processing tools.
- Strong SQL and Excel skills are a must.
- Familiarity with email marketing or direct marketing.
- Use of BI tools for creating dashboards & data visualistions.
- Knowledge of Python or R
Desired Skills / Qualifications:
- BA/BSc degree or equivalent, ideally with quantitative and/or analytics concentration
- Project management and process improvement skills: Track record in managing high impact projects seamlessly and effectively
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, showing a high attention to detail (well presented, ability to get the point across to non-analytically minded people)
- Ability to work under their own initiative, whilst seeking advice where appropriate
- Innate curiosity and desire to find answers in data
- Comfortable working with ambiguity and uncertainty - often driven by incomplete / uncertain data
- Experience with multivariate testing, and marketing attribution and measurement methodologies
- SAS and/or SPSS knowledge
- Ideally 3-5 years experience in marketing analytics or modelling
To be considered for this opportunity, please 'Apply Now', or contact Sam Chaher at Austin Fraser.
Austin Fraser is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Austin Fraser is committed to being an equal opportunities employer, and encourages applications from candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity status.
Due to the volume of applications received, we are unable to provide individual feedback to unsuccessful applicants.