Role: Lead UX
Job Type: Contract (Outside IR35)
Length: 3 Months
Start Date: ASAP
I am looking to speak with a UX Specialist to work on a new Premier League client project.
About the role
We require a client facing UX specialist to assist with Discovery and Vision phases of website and app rebuild.
Successful candidates must be able to understand dynamics of website/app and assess what can be achieved to reach the goals identified.
Previous experience must include working with media websites ideally within sport / with a sport section.
- Take the lead throughout Discovery and Vision phases of rebuild process
- Conduct in depth website and app audits to fully understand current implementation, 3rd party dependencies and content strategies.
- Lead workshops and stakeholder interviews
- Redefine the Information Architecture of the new site, taking into consideration the findings identified during Discovery.
- Produce high level wireframes and outline functionality mapping
- Define user journeys across both platforms
- Suggest dashboard and KPIs
If you feel as though you would be a good fit for this role apply below or alternatively send over your cv to c.mar[email protected]
Austin Fraser is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Austin Fraser is committed to being an equal opportunities employer, and encourages applications from candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity status.
Due to the volume of applications received, we are unable to provide individual feedback to unsuccessful applicants.