BI / Qlik Sense Developer - 3-6 Months - Outside IR35 - Fully Remote (£450-500pd)
We are partnering with a unique medical technology company based in Reading who are looking to bring an experienced BI Developer into their team who is an expert with Qlik Sense.
This is an initial 3 month project with likely extension, Outside IR35, and is fully remote (with option to go into office should candidates prefer).
The following experience is required:
- Significant experience in a business intelligence, data analysis or data visualisation role with demonstrable expertise with a BI platform such as QlikView /Qlik Sense/ Power BI.
- Significant expertise using data preparation tools (ELT) like Informatica /SSIS
- High level of ability in SQL
- Strong understanding of data visualisation & data modelling best practices
- An ability to translate business problems into data-driven solutions
- To be a confident communicator with both technical and non-technical audiences, and be able to adapt your communication styles accordingly
- Analysing large amounts of data to forecast trends and provide reports with recommendations
If this is of interest, please apply below or contact [email protected] for any more information.
Austin Fraser is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Austin Fraser is committed to being an equal opportunities employer, and encourages applications from candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity status.
Due to the volume of applications received, we are unable to provide individual feedback to unsuccessful applicants.