BI Developer (Qlik) - Remote
I'm delighted to be working with a rather unique company working at the intersection of healthcare and social media / professional networking, to connect healthcare professionals around the world to share insight and collaborate on issues that matter to them.
We are looking for a talented BI Developer with a passion for communicating business-critical insights and creating compelling data visualisations. Reporting to the Head of Data, the successful candidate will also work with the product department to contribute to the delivery and development of their digital products.
- Acting as an internal consultant; owning the design, build and delivery of impactful and insightful dashboards, visualisations and reports.
- Engineering datasets for use in analysis
- Proactively engaging project stakeholders to elicit requirements
- Promoting the use of analytics best practices across the group, and documenting of key activities and processes.
- Provide general BAU support to the business including training, mentoring
To succeed in this role, you'll need:
- Significant experience in a business intelligence, data analysis or data visualisation role with demonstrable expertise with a BI platform such as QlikView /Qlik Sense/ Power BI.
- Significant expertise using data preparation tools (ELT) like Informatica /SSIS
- High level of ability in SQL
- Strong understanding of data visualisation & data modelling best practices
- An ability to translate business problems into data-driven solutions
- To be a confident communicator with both technical and non-technical audiences, and be able to adapt your communication styles accordingly
- Analyzing large amounts of data to forecast trends and provide reports with recommendations
It'd be great if you also have experience with some of the following:
- Experience working in an Agile environment
- Define KPIs on each project that can be monitored once in production including continuous learning with A/B testing.
- Experience/exposure working in Cloud environments (Azure, AWS)
- Statistics knowledge, through professional experience or degree.
What we can offer you:
- Salary: £50,000 - £65,000 Depending on experience
- Fully remote working (within the UK) if desired
To be considered for this opportunity, or to have an informal conversation about it, get in touch with Sam Chaher at Austin Fraser.
Austin Fraser is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Austin Fraser is committed to being an equal opportunities employer, and encourages applications from candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity status.
Due to the volume of applications received, we are unable to provide individual feedback to unsuccessful applicants.