WHAT WE DO
Are you a backend engineer who is transparent, candid, committed, caring, and people and customer focused? We are searching for a strong Backend Software Engineer to implement new features and refactor existing services to help expand product offerings.
The Backend Software Engineer will work in our Engineering department and will report directly to the Sr. Director of Engineering. This is a ground level opportunity to help mold and craft the future of the business. You must be a highly motivated individual looking to have a growth trajectory within your next company.
WHAT YOU DO
- You will be responsible for collaborating with Products and Engineering to develop new features.
- Implement REST APIs and services to enable front-end UI to access and manipulate data
stored in the system.
- Work with external partners to develop API integrations along with refactoring existing API's to improve platform performance.
- Software design using best practices and architectural rigor all while providing alt strategies and solutions.
- Deliver the best and mirror our core values to all internal and external stakeholders.
WHAT WE HAVE
- Innovative, leading edge products that serve an underserved industry
- Fully remote and collaborative environment (You can be based anywhere in the US)
- Comprehensive benefits package: Market Competitve Salary, Equity, Bonus and Health
- A Company with it's own product that believes in innovating technology
- Unparralled Culture/Team Environment!
WHAT YOU HAVE
- Experience with Python/Django/DRF and REST API's
- Experience working in an Agile environment
- Experience working 100% Remote in a collaborative digital environment
- 'Can do attitude', you are a team player open to collaboration and feedback
- You take ownership and initiative and aren't afraid to 'roll up your sleeves'
- Bachelors Degree in related field
- Experience working with GO (language), AWS Deployed Production, Streaming time series data and Kafka.