Looking to join a company that values growth, development and building incredible futures for their employees? Look no further... Austin Fraser is growing!
We are looking for passionate individuals to join the team, you would be joining a dynamic group of professionals, playing a key part in the direction of the future and successes.
As an Associate Consultant you will be working a "core market" sales patch, our 360 teams create and build strong networks of Clients and Candidates.
It's an exciting opportunity to take ownership of all aspects of the recruitment process, building specialist Candidate and Client communities and deliver meaningful career opportunities to Candidates while supporting Clients in attracting the best talent!
Key Areas of Focus:
- Full responsibility for your sales market, which you are constantly expanding through acquisition activities
- Leading the entire recruitment process
- Generating new leads, negotiating contracts, actively looking for candidates on social platforms, maintaining data in the database and providing long-term support for both parties
- Becoming an expert in your sales area and building up a network of Candidates and Clients
- Becoming a brand ambassador and representing Austin Fraser and our service to new and/or existing Clients
Austin Fraser prides itself on putting their employees at the heart of everything. With a clear career trajectory, uncapped support from your team, and outstanding training from our Learning and & Development team you'll truly feel set up to build an incredible future with us.
To Top it Off...The Perks!
- 100% Flexibility, we know great recruitment can be done anywhere, anytime, so you choose where and when you work.
- Unlimited holiday... yes you read that right!
- An amazing, encouraging global team to assist, guide and celebrate your successes.
- BE YOU - An all-encompassing wellness platform, including nutritional advice, a digital gym and access to fitness classes, guided meditation, webinars, EAP assist programme and much more!
- Enhanced learning, access to masterclasses and training for both your personal and professional development
Austin Fraser is committed to being an equal opportunities employer, and encourages applications from candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity status.
Due to the volume of applications received, we are unable to provide individual feedback to unsuccessful applicants.