Hybrid - London
Up to 60k + Great Benefits
An opportunity for an Android developer who is passionate about collaborating, learning and staying positive. You'll be joining a bubbly talented team of developers bridging the gap between design and functionality.
The company is a leading marketplace for independent designers and small businesses, who use their creativity to create unique greeting cards to make people smile at any occasion.
The Role :
- Collaborating with cross-functional teams to define, design, develop and release newfeatures
- Ensuring quality using automated tests, reviewing usability and reliability
- Improving the apps constantly by enhancing it's performance and removing bugs
- Innovating and suggesting improvements continuously
- Creating unit tests for a reliable codebase
- Actively collaborate with the Architecture and technical teams
The Requirements :
- You are a creative problem solver, who enjoys working in an agile environment
- You have knowledge of Continuous Integration and experience deploying/building
Android apps for Play Store (We use Android Studios as our IDE)
- You are experienced with: Kotlin, Coroutines
- You are familiar with MVVM and Clean Architecture
- You are familiar with Rest APIs, Crashlytics, Firebase and AppCenter (or other CIs)
- Experience with Android Jetpack libraries, including lifecycles and lifecycle-aware
- Any knowledge of Dagger, Hilt and retrofit2 would be beneficial.
If this opportunity to work as an Android developer sounds like your next career step please click APPLY NOW !
Austin Fraser is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Austin Fraser is committed to being an equal opportunities employer, and encourages applications from candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity status.
Due to the volume of applications received, we are unable to provide individual feedback to unsuccessful applicants.