READY TO SHAKE THINGS UP?
Are you craving a change? Something new and exciting with plenty of growth opportunities? Look no further! Here at Austin Fraser, we believe in building incredible futures for our clients, candidates, and our own consultants- in 2021 we had about 89 promotions globally and hope to exceed that number for 2022!
With your passion for business developement, accoutn management, and leadership/relationship building skills... you would have the opportunity to guide and mentor other full desk recruiters while making a name for yourself with Austin Fraser. OurDallas office is growing, and you'd get to work in some of the most exciting markets in the Tech industry alongside your team, making a direct impact on our growth.
Austin Fraser prides itself on putting their employees at the heart of everything. This year we were even awarded the #1 Most Flexible Recruitment Company by Flexa Careers! With a clear career trajectory, uncapped support from your team, and outstanding training from our L&D team you'll truly feel set up to build an incredible future with us.
HOW WILL WE *PERK* UP YOUR LIFE?
- FLEX Appeal: Choose whether you want to come into the office, WFH, or both! We believe that great recruitment can happen anywhere!
- FLEX Away: Unlimited PTO. Yes, you read that right.
- Opportunity to work with a high performing and encouraging team that is committed to assist, guide, and cheer you on throughout your naturally progressive career path!
- BEYOU: Access to an impressive wellness program that will make "self-care" easy to do.
- Top-tier sales training that will grow your confidence in the business and your market.
- Industry leading base salary + UNCAPPED commission!
- Team incentives such as lunch clubs and travel.
- 401k match & more!
WHAT WILL YOU BE DOING?
- Manage a 180 Desk: In short, you will be responsible for the full account management process from the candidate experience to account management and new business development.
- Help Lead and devlope a group of fellow full desk recruiters, maintaining excellent communication, collaboration, and a positive culture within your team, always leading by example.
- Proactively seek out new business development opportunities, lead generation, pitching and securing new opportunities.
- Stakeholder Management: You will continuously nurture and grow meaningful relationships with clients both new and current.
- Be the eyes and ears of the market, identifying key business trends and opportunities to stay on industry leading edge.
- Promote and attend networking events and opportunities prevalent in the IT community.
- Represent the Austin Fraser tech brand whilst networking with notable members of the Dallas tech community and beyond.
Austin International is committed to being an equal opportunities employer, and encourages applications from candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity status.
Due to the volume of applications received, we are unable to provide individual feedback to unsuccessful applicants.