What you'll be doing:
- Customer Insights: Proactively produce customer level insight in order to identify sales opportunities and cost savings through continuous review of site developments, AB Testing campaigns, commercial performance and marketing campaigns
- Measurement: Working with the web development team to ensure correct measurement across all platforms
- Marketing segmentation: Develop and maintain our marketing segmentation, e.g., for geographic targeting
- A/B testing: Analyse digital marketing and on-site tests and provide recommendations for continuous improvements
- Tagging & tracking: Define business requirements for tagging and tracking across all platforms
- Reporting: Develop and maintain our daily and weekly business reporting to steer the eCommerce business; support integration with data lake & warehouse
The experience we're looking for you to bring:
- Overall, we hire for strong intrinsic capabilities
- >3y experience in web analytics: Familiar with Google Analytics, Facebook business manager, A/B testing tools, attribution tools
- Data engineering: Experience extracting and manipulating data from denormalised sources using SQL; working with AWS / BigQuery
- Quantitative - educated to a degree level preferably in Maths, Computer Science, Statistics or similar
- Excel/Powerpoint - Confident using Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint to manipulate and present data
Austin Fraser is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Austin Fraser is committed to being an equal opportunities employer, and encourages applications from candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity status.
Due to the volume of applications received, we are unable to provide individual feedback to unsuccessful applicants.