Gehalt: 60.000€ - 80.000€
Lies within the automotive industry that builds navigation, infotainment, cloud and UI software. It's a very international team with about 330 employees in Berlin. New teams in various areas are build with the aim to become the tech shop floor of a big car supplier.
What does the position offer you?
- Sustainable/longterm projects
- Flexible working hours, no core hours, just attend the meetings
- Your product will be launched on the market, it is used directly by the customers (e.g. cars)
- 30 vacation days
- Well paid and additional bonus
- Contribute to the Voice Speaking Assistant implemented in cars
- Develop a platform on which features from each department can be contributed
- Use the newest technology and bring in your own ideas
- You will collaborate with UX/UI in order to implement a more realistic approach of the software
- 3+ year of experience within Software Development with JS/Typescript, HTML, CSS
- Familiarity with React, Angular, preferably Vue.js
- Good knowledge of backend development (Node.js/Python/Golang) and databases like Maria DB, SQL Server, Mongo DB)
- Well developed teamwork and communication skills
- English speaking ability
- 1 - Technical interview (1h)
- 2 - Company presentation and personality check
- 3 - Offer Call
CV to: [email protected]
If you have questions or being uncertain if this position appeals to you, let me know. Get in touch with me via
030 209 65 682.
I am happy to help!
Looking forward to your application!