Austin Fraser has teamed up with a company managing the data of clinical trials.
This is a great opportunity for a VP of Engineering to join a really exciting company that has seen recent investment and a new CEO. The CEO will look to you to lead the Engineering team help with overall business strategy.
Candidate must be local to the Austin area (this is NOT a fully-remote role).
Why You'd Want The VP of Engineering Position:
- Start as VP of Engineering with a growth plan to CTO
- New investment and plans for company growth
- Equity! Equity! Equity!
- Really Comfortable Work Environment/Partially-Remote Post-Covid (Flexibility)
What We're Looking for in a VP of Engineering Candidate:
- 8+ years of Software Engineering experience
- 4+ years experience managing Engineering teams
- Significant experience Defining Mission Paths for Engineering Departments
- Startup Experience
- Experience in Java, React, React Native, Spring
First interview will be with the CEO and they are ready to talk!