UX/UI Designer - Remote
Austin Fraser have an immediate start opportunity for a UI Designer (with some UX) to join an industry leading Software House on an initial 6 month contract which is fully remote and is outside IR35 (likely to be a 12 month project).
The UI Designer will be working with a projects team to rebuild a Management System that is used across the UK and Europe and will work closely with stakeholders and the others in the Projects Team to understand processes, user needs and the user journeys to design effective and attractive designs to be used across software products.
Candidates will also need the following experience:
- Experienced in Adobe XD
- Attention to detail - There's already a design system in place you'll be able to use this with a good eye for the details
- Experience designing large scale web applications - not just simple web sites or apps, multi-page applications/software with multiple workflows
- Information architecture / data mapping experience
- Experience of working within an Agile environment
- Experience in running workshops with Stakeholders to understand
- Producing appropriate design materials - design concepts, style guides rules, wireframes, patterns, user journeys, and prototypes.
My client are able to move quickly and again this role is Outside of IR35 so a great opportunity for the right person. If you're interested, please send your CV for immediate consideration.
Austin Fraser is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Austin Fraser is committed to being an equal opportunities employer, and encourages applications from candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity status.
Due to the volume of applications received, we are unable to provide individual feedback to unsuccessful applicants.