ux/ui designer |e-commerce |remote| 40-50k |
Our client is a globally recognised, award-winning Shopify Plus eCommerce agency based in the UK. They are a senior team of designers, developers - in the fashion, cosmetics and luxury goods and much more.
They are staffed by around 50% permanently remote employees that are located all over the UK.
Who are they looking for
They are looking for an experienced designer with good taste levels to join the award web design team. The right candidate will have a strong portfolio of web design work to share.
Skills / Experience
- A minimum of 3 years experience working in a creative agency on web design projects
- A very strong level of attention to detail
- Commercially astute / 'client-first' minded
- Nuanced understanding of interactions and UX
- A conscientious communicator, excited by constructive criticism and great at stakeholder management
- Strong web design generalist with a positive, problem-solving attitude.
- Solid understanding of end-to-end website projects and the effect design has upon development
- Birthdays off
- 20 days of annual leave + 8 bank holidays + 1 extra per year served around the Xmas period
- Christmas bonus scheme
- Company pension scheme
- High-profile clients
- Remote working or office based or a combination of the two - depending on your location
- Free tea & coffee
- Social events all year round
All applicants must submit a portfolio link!
Austin Fraser is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Austin Fraser is committed to being an equal opportunities employer, and encourages applications from candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity status.
Due to the volume of applications received, we are unable to provide individual feedback to unsuccessful applicants.