UX/UI Designer | £50 - £55k | Artificial Intelligence Company
An incredible opportunity for an experienced user-centric design professional to shape the future of our client.
Our client is looking for an experienced Product Designer, with a balanced mix of UX and UI skills, to create bespoke AI applications for their customers, enabling them to make use of this powerful technology, without compromising on functionality.
This will be the first hire and this candidate will play a pivotal role in development and design.
On a day-to-day task:
- Work in constant collaboration with the product manager and engineers to crystalise customer problems and define designs with better UX .
- Learn from the users - including through quantitative and qualitative research to understand and sympathise with the customer journey and needs as they use our platform.
- Consider UX across all touch points as required - such as product discovery, packaging, sensor install, alerts and visualisations.
- prototypes and mockup interfaces of the platform to test points of customer interaction.
- With your engineering and product partners, you'll also create UI to excite our customers, and ensure a consistent look and feel to customer touch points.
- Perform tests and QA on all features before they are released to general customers.
- Experience in designing and prototyping excellent UX and UI. Knowledge of HTML5 & CSS flavours (SCSS, SASS, LESS) would be advantages.
- You have a portfolio that demonstrates competency in product design, interaction design, visual designs and prototyping skills.
- Self-starter who is excited by the chance to establish & own a new capability within a scale up.
- 25 days holiday
- Remote working
- Flexibility in working hours
Austin Fraser is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Austin Fraser is committed to being an equal opportunities employer, and encourages applications from candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity status.
Due to the volume of applications received, we are unable to provide individual feedback to unsuccessful applicants.