With the whole organization being driven by academic research, you'll feel right at home as a UX Researcher. Join this investment firm managing $600B in assets to plan and conduct user research and ultimately deepen understanding of user needs and drive the creation of more intuitive user experiences.
Hybrid Work: The team works together in-office on Tuesdays, Wednesdays, and Thursdays, in either Austin, TX or Charlotte, NC.
- Identify key research needs and objectives in partnership with product and marketing teams.
- Conduct all forms of research, including interviewing stakeholders and users, observation, heuristic evaluation, and usability testing.
- Guide the product team on how to incorporate research insights within the design process, collaboratively improving the user experience.
- Create journey maps and personas to further understand the needs of a user
- Present research findings and insights across multiple teams and to stakeholders.
- 4+ years of experience planning and conducting research and working alongside product/design teams
- Strong ability to visualize and present research data in simple and clear ways to a variety of audiences, and to generate actionable insights.
- Great understanding of statistics and data analysis; bonus if you also have experience and financial services.
Compensation: $115,000 - $135,000 + 15% target bonus
Austin Fraser Inc is acting as an employment business in relation to this advert. As a professional company, we gladly welcome applications from persons of any age and background and do not intend to discriminate with advert text and terminology. This role is a Full-Time direct placement, we are unable to hire C2C nor sponsor any visas at this time so you must be permitted to work in the USA.