UX Lead // Reading, Oxford, Swindon, Newbury // Part-Remote
Do you want to work for the best tech business in the SE?
A company that gives you 17 training days a year to better yourself?
And then enable you to move up bandings, earning more money and responsibility?
I thought as much...
Our clients are experts in accelerating digital performance and digital capabilities. They work closely with start ups, SMEs and large successful businesses to build teams, products and processes.
And you will at the centre of that!
That means helping ambitious leaders and organisations gain the skills and knowledge required to close the digital skills gap and build teams and processes for the future.
You will get the opportunitiy to put your footprint on these brilliant businesses, applying your expeirence and craft across innovative projects.
The clients will rely on your ability across tech and business strategy, software development and product management to address some of the toughest challenges facing their businesses today.
What are they looking for?
As a UX Designer, you will help to deliver world class customer experiences for our clients, guiding them on best practice in visual design, user experience and design development, as well as delivering design outputs of your own.
- This is a client facing delivery role with a mix of advising, implementing and delivering, sometimes across multiple clients
- You will be an ambassador on user experience and visual design, supporting the creative direction and vision within our fast growing design function.
- You'll engage closely with the client and Scrum teams to review current design processes and methods, before making your recommendation and making it happen!
To do that, it's essential you bring the following:
- 4+ years of UX design experience
- Experience in Mobile, web and responsive environments
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong visual and brainstorming skills with the ability to confidently sketch interfaces in cross functional collaborative teams
- Experience with design systems, from creation to management over time.
- Interest or experience in UX research
- Knowledge of Sketch, Photoshop, Illustrator, Marvel, Invision, Figma
- Demonstrable experience delivering B2B and B2C UX for dashboard, control panels and management applications
- Demonstrable experience delivering innovative solutions for consumer facing iOS and Android applications, utilising native functionality where appropriate
Our client are one of the best companies to work for, and they genuinely will put you first. If you are actively or passively looking - then get in touch!!!
Austin Fraser is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Austin Fraser is committed to being an equal opportunities employer, and encourages applications from candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity status.
Due to the volume of applications received, we are unable to provide individual feedback to unsuccessful applicants.