Our clinet is a digital service design consultancy who work closly with clinets to create digital products.
are and platforms that meet people's needs. You will combine interfaces and workflows to enhance user experience.
In this role, you should be an analytical and creative designer who is able to grasp user needs and solve problems. A strong portfolio of successful UX and other technical projects is essential.
Ultimately, you will make our product more user-friendly and intuitive to attract and retain customers.
- Understand product specifications and user psychology
- Conduct concept and usability testing and gather feedback
- Create personas through user research and data
- Define the right interaction model and evaluate its success
- Develop wireframes and prototypes around customer needs
- Find creative ways to solve UX problems (e.g. usability, findability)
- Work with UI designers to implement attractive designs
- Communicate design ideas and prototypes to developers
- Keep abreast of competitor products and industry trends
- Proven experience as a UX Designer, UI Designer or similar role
- Strong portfolio of design projects
- Background in project management and research
- Familiarity with interaction design and information architecture
- Proficient in design software (e.g. UXPin, Balsamiq)
- Problem-solving aptitude
- Analytical mind with a business acumen
- Excellent communication skills
- BSc in Design, Computer Science, Engineering or a related field
Bonus points if you have:
- Working knowledge of accessible design best-practices, with the ability to apply these to your designs
- Understanding of HTML / CSS and how your designs would be built
To apply please submit your current CV
Austin Fraser is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Austin Fraser is committed to being an equal opportunities employer, and encourages applications from candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity status.
Due to the volume of applications received, we are unable to provide individual feedback to unsuccessful applicants.