User Experience Designer - Permanent - Oxford - Up To £60K
Are you passionate about creating user-friendly digital experiences? We're seeking a User Experience Designer to help shape the future of fitness and leisure accessibility.
About Our Client:
Our clients are pioneers in their industry, driven by innovation and a commitment to excellence.
Our client's success is driven by exceptional individuals - an empowered team of future leaders in their field
As a User Experience Designer, you'll collaborate with customers and stakeholders to create intuitive designs and guide our R&D team.
- Uncover user requirements and business goals.
- Conduct research and create prototypes.
- Seek feedback and promote user-centric design principles.
- Relevant experience and a strong portfolio.
- Ability to simplify complex user flows.
- Curiosity and adaptability.
- Proficiency in design tools.
Bonus Points for:
- Experience with iOS and Android.
- Knowledge of health and leisure systems.
- This hybrid role includes office and customer visits.
Join our clients and shape the future of user experiences in fitness and leisure. Apply now!
Austin Fraser is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Austin Fraser is committed to being an equal opportunities employer, and encourages applications from candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity status.
Due to the volume of applications received, we are unable to provide individual feedback to unsuccessful applicants.