UX Designer/Researcher - Reading - up to £50,000
Austin Fraser is supporting one of our key clients who have a great opportunity for UX Designer to come in a lead across an exciting suite of digital products.
As the UX Designer you will be responsible for all the user research, interviews and surveys then translating the findings into sitemaps, user flows and journey maps. In addition, you will work closely with the UI designers helping design the overall functionality of the product ensuring a great user experience.
* To help develop a research roadmap.
* User flows, wireframes, mockups and prototypes.
* Plan and conduct user research to obtain information to improve the products.
You the Candidate
* To have excellent experience in using UX design best practices to design solutions with a good and deep understanding of mobile apps
* User-centered design (UCD) experience
* Passionate and focus on the end user
* Passionate or show and interest in sport and health
* Expertise in the latest UX tooling such a Figma and InVision
* A self-starter and have the confidence to take the lead on things.
* Comfortable working alongside multiple stakeholders, internal and external.
If you are self confident, can take ownership of your work and work well in a team then please 'Apply Now', or contact Jonny Austin at Austin Fraser.
UX Designer/Researcher - up to £50,000 - Reading
Austin Fraser is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Austin Fraser is committed to being an equal opportunities employer, and encourages applications from candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity status.
Due to the volume of applications received, we are unable to provide individual feedback to unsuccessful applicants.