Our client is looking for an experienced UX Research Specialist to join their team. This consultancy specialises in large-scale digital transformation projects for large government and healthcare organisations with a big focus on user-centred design. When things open up candidate will be required to go to the office in Leeds.
Duties and responsibilities
- Manage and conduct user research and concept development
- Research buyer personas and investigate buyer behaviour
- Lead the users throughout the process of proposing, wireframing, and implementing UX improvements
- Work closely with marketing and product management teams to identify research topics
- Work with design, product management, content strategy, engineering, and marketing
- Participate in recruitment activities for user research
- Plan and implement the overall user research strategy and methods
- experience as a UX Research Specialist or similar role
- Comfortable launching and iterating quickly and using data
- Experience with conducting user research
- Experience with qualitative and user-centered design methodologies
- Working knowledge of quantitative, behavioural analysis and statistics
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
- Team player
- Good time-management skills
- Great interpersonal and communication skills
* Our clients work with companies based all over the country, so all applicants should be comfortable travelling further than the advertised location
Austin Fraser is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Austin Fraser is committed to being an equal opportunities employer, and encourages applications from candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity status.
Due to the volume of applications received, we are unable to provide individual feedback to unsuccessful applicants.