Role: User Experience Designer
Length: 3 Months
OUTSIDE OF IR35
I am currently working with a design agency based in London and looking to speak with User Experience Designers for a 3 month contract outside of IR35.
If you are a contractor who has experience in leading the user experience design process from start to finish for both client and in-house projects please get in touch. You'll be working closely with clients and teams to research, define and design solutions for small and large-scale projects.
You'll also be working directly with the CXO to drive design quality and help forge ways to evolve design approaches and processes.
- Experience in leading user experience design of a project from start to finish
- Experience in user interface/visual design
- Recent experience with voice, AR/VR or IoT/hardware are a plus
- Strong knowledge of industry standard design and prototyping tools - Figma, Sketch, Flinto etc.
- Confident in using analytics and data tools to extract behavioural information - Google Analytics, Ahrefs, KISSMetrics etc
- Delivered a range of projects; from small, rapid projects through to large-scale digital projects
- Expertise in researching and creating archetypes, personas, user journeys, wireframes, prototypes and information architecture
- Strong knowledge of all aspects of the UCD approach and ability to apply this knowledge flexibly across a variety of project types
- Experience working on projects across a range of mediums, including: mobile applications, responsive web, product and service design
- Confident in building and leading design workshops
- Experience in more advanced UCD techniques (rapid prototyping, remote testing etc.) to improve efficiency in the user experience process and the quality our solutions
If you'd like to know more about the role, please make an application directly or send an up to date CV to [email protected]
Austin Fraser is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Austin Fraser is committed to being an equal opportunities employer, and encourages applications from candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity status.
Due to the volume of applications received, we are unable to provide individual feedback to unsuccessful applicants.