Founded in 2009 in Argentina our client is THE Gaming company in the USA and is now expanding in Germany.
More than 450 Mio. people worldwide use their games.
- Working closely with a cross functional team, focusing on the backend side, while growing technically in every aspect of the development stack (mobile Unity, CI with Gitlab, etc)
- Contribute to architectural decisions and deliver high quality code
- Aid in design and implementation of cross-platform games for Android, iOS, focusing working in the game's backend implementation, but not limited to it.
- Participate in all aspects of an interactive software development process, including design, estimation, build, testing, debugging, maintenance and support in order to produce reusable and reliable code
What is expected from you:
- 3+ years of experience as a backend developer (at least 2 years within the game/mobile apps industry)
- A will to practice, learn and foster Continuous Integration and Delivery practices
- Ability to share best practices and mentor teammates
- Willingness to continuously learn, improve and grow on a personal and professional scale
- Profound value for simplicity and technical excellence
- Experience building backend services for mobile products
- Experience with containers and orchestration
- Experience with cloud architecture using AWS
- Experience with Unity3D development (is a plus)
- Experience programming game backends and scalability (is a plus)
- Experience with Kubernetes (is a plus)
- Practical hands-on experience with TDD and knowledge of coding practices such as SOLID and Clean Code (is a plus)